Thursday, September 17, 2009

He Loves Us

Tea of the Day: Sweet Mango (Black, Iced)

Song of the Day: How He Loves by David Crowder Band

It has been almost a month since my last post, but I am finally ready to give an update. I have pursued many different job possibilities for this next year, but God had a very different - though not completely unrelated - plan for my life right now. As a result, I am finally seeing the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

For the past month now, I have been helping plan and recruit for a new after-school elementary music program through the music store I have been teaching private lessons at for the last year. We are still deep in the recruiting process, and it has been a very trying and busy time, but we are praying that God will bless our endeavor. Ultimately, money raised from this program will go to support a fellow music teacher in her calling to travel to Romania for the '10-'11 school year to start a music program for orphans there.

God is faithful and we are diligently praying that He will make this program fruitful and successful so that it can continually contribute money to an account for musicians at Biola to go to Romania periodically and develop relationships with the many orphans there. I am so excited about what God is doing and feel so blessed to be even a small part of it. He provides for His children just what we need, just when we need it, and oh, how he loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment